Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Would You Eat Your Kids?

What to expect when you're expecting, stay at home dad, Dad, Dads

I watched this movie with Aubrey over the weekend.  I laughed so hard at this clip:



This whole thing is funny.  But the part I most relate to is the "I worry I'm going to eat him..."  I don't know about you, but I can't stop biting cheeks or ears.  I always ask my kids if I can just rip off their cheeks so I can take them with me wherever I go.  They usually say no... : )  Unless they're messing with me, in which case I chase them around trying to rip their cheeks off.  Good times.

My older two kids usually indulge me in the biting thing (I don't bite too hard).  But my youngest boy won't have any of it!  It makes me so sad.  But what do you do?  As long as he still kisses me.  I suppose that won't last forever either.  There will be a day when they get embarrassed to show affection to their old dad.  I'll just have to grin and bear it.  Until then I'll just keep holding and cuddling, and yes, biting.  All the while hoping it will never change.


1 comment:

  1. haha, yeah, that was a pretty funny part. That was you exactly, wanting to "eat" your kids. haha That IS sad to think that one day they won't want us kissing their cheeks. But we can still do it anyway! ;)

    ReplyDelete