Monday, April 22, 2013

The Grossest Thing I've EVER Seen!

Gross things, Grossest, Yucky, Sick, Sickening, Yuck, Disgusting
The grossest thing I've ever seen in my entire life happened while I was on an airplane.  I was flipping through the satellite channels and came upon Comedy Central.  The program that was airing was Tosh.0.  The special guest was Chris Rock for that episode.  I hadn't put in my headphones yet so I was just viewing the video streaming.  So I have no idea what the basis or the reasoning of showing this video (I embedded the video in my draft and once I previewed the post and saw what it looks like I couldn't leave it there, hence the link to the video).  VIEWER DISCRETION HIGHLY ADVISED!!!

That video is officially the grossest thing I've ever seen in my life.  In fact, I'm having a hard time even sharing this video.  It gives me the chills just to think about it.  I'm actually trying to convince myself that it was totally made up, a Hollywood stunt with lots of mayonnaise used.  Yuck!

While on the subject I'm reminded of when my daughter was born.  She was our first baby and I had planned on not watching the actual birth.  While it's a beautiful MOMENT, birth is not something I actually would have liked to witness.  So you know, I would stand by Aubrey's side and hold her hand and offer grand words of encouragement.  Right?  WRONG!

Just as I was orating a fantastic verse of beautiful poetry meant to motivate and stimulate my struggling wife, the doctor looked in my direction and yelled "Grab her leg!"  I glanced over my shoulder looking for the nurse who the doctor was ordering to move into action.  I saw nobody.  I gave the doctor one of those looks while pointing to myself so as to convey "Who?  Me?"  She nodded in the affirmative.

Oh boy!  I grabbed Aubrey's leg and where did that place my head but about a foot and a half away from ALL the action.  Double oh boy!  To my credit I did not faint or dry heave.  I was a trooper I tell ya!  I held that leg until and beyond the point that I felt like my arms were going to fall off.  I'm sure Aubrey's reading this rolling her eyes and thinking "Yeah, well how do you think I felt?"

Well Aubrey, I'm so happy that you brought us that beautiful baby girl ten years ago.  Thank you!  Even if it was gross... :)

What are the grossest things you've ever seen?






4 comments:

  1. I chose not to watch the cyst video thank you very much. What are you trying to do to me here?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's just mayonnaise, Nich, not real puss. Ugh that gives me the shivers.

      Delete
  2. You're welcome, for delivering your child. haha. Glad it was appreciated. ;)

    And NEVER. EVER. show me something like that again. That was so sick that I think it reached the top of my list for grossest things ever. I can't even think of anything else!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sorry. But I had to share my misery in disgust.

      Delete